Saturday, May 10, 2014

Nice Ones

Wife : had ur lunch.?
Husband : had ur lunch.?

Wife : I m asking you
Husband : I m asking you

Wife : u copying me.?
Husband : u copying me?

Wife:Please stop
Husband:Please stop

Wife : lets go shopping
Husband : I had my lunch

******************************************
A good teacher according to
students is 1 who :
-Should Be Absent At Least 3
Times A Week
-Should Come In Class 10mins
Late And Left The Class 10 Mins
Earlier
-Should Not Give Any
Homework And Assignments 
-Should Not Ask Any Questions
To Students
-Should Not Disturb The
Students By Teaching While
They Are Talking 

*********************************************
Girl: Nice Mobile...Where Did U Buy...?

Johnny: I Won Dis In A Running Race...

Girl: How Many People Participated...?

Johnny: MOBILE OWNER, POLICE And ME. :))

***********************************************
Father to son: why don't u just go and
study? 

Son: what for?

Father: U'll get good marks...

Son: then? O_o

Father: U'll get good job.

......Son: then?

Father: U'll have big house, nice car.

Son: so what after that?

Father: after that U'll relax.

Son: so what do u think I m doing right
now??  

*************************************************

No comments:

Post a Comment