Sunday, July 11, 2010

K.I.S.S. (Keep It Secret, Stupid)

K.I.S.S. (Keep It Secret, Stupid)

A gasp for breath, a single tear
There's always trouble when we are near
I won't say what you want to hear
So I'm the one you want to fear
I catch your eye, I see you fight
You badly want me out of your sight

How does it feel, that pang of fright
That deep inside, you know I'm right

I know, I know, it won't be light
You know, you know, you know I'm right
Go close your eyes, keep lips sealed tight

You know, you know, you know

Try to argue, try to fight it
You're in love now, try to hide it
Keep it secret, keep it quiet
You're in love now, try to hide it

That word you fear, that thought you dread

When you can't get me out of your head
Should you at last come clean instead
Or leave the world signs to be read
I'll save you time, I know it's true
Somehow, I always thought I knew
I fought the same when I got a clue

And so you know, I love you too

What can, what can, what can I do
I love, I love, I love you too
We might be saved, we might be screwed
I love, I love, I love

Try to argue, try to fight it
I'm in love now, try to hide it

Is it secret, is it quiet?
I'm in love now, how to hide it

Look at you now
Thinking you were fooling me
Look at you prowl
Thinking you were fooling me
This is so cruel
Thinking you were fooling me

You're such a fool
Thinking you were fooling me

How long will it be, how long to wait
Until we push eachother to hate?
Our time will come, it won't be late
How much more 'til we suffocate?

Just one more breath, for one last song
Stay with me through this, please be strong
We're not all right, I'm glad we're wrong
I now can say, I knew all along

Ring all the bells and sound the gong

I knew, I knew, I knew all along
We're so alike, we're both so wrong
I knew, I knew, I knew

Should we argue, should we fight it?
We're in love now, how to hide it?
It's no secret, it's not quiet

We're in love now, we can't hide it

No comments:

Post a Comment