Sunday, July 11, 2010

LOVE SMS

• When I'm away from u, I'm still with u. When my eyes are closed, I
could still c u. When I'm awake, I still dream of u. When I feel I have
everything, I still need u & no matter what, I'll always luv u.

• Love comes to those who still hope even though they've been
disappointed; to those who still believe even though they've been
betrayed; to those who still need love even though they've been hurt
before.

• I don't know why I'm so afraid to lose u when u r not even mine. I
don't know why I luv u so when u don't even luv me. I don't know why u
r the one when I'm just a someone to u.

• As I feel the tear go down my cheek,

I notice that my heart is weak,

For the love I have for you,

Will always be gold and true,

I have made some mistakes, they rest in the past,

But know my love will always last,

Even though we are a distance apart,

You always have the key to my heart.
• A person who truly loves you and knows you is someone who still sees the pain in your eyes while everyone else still believe
the smile on your face.

• Where words fail, action speaks. Where action fails, eyes speak.
Where eyes fail, tears speak. And where everything fails, LOVE SPEAKS!

• To love is a duty and right. To be loved is a gift and luck. To love
someone who loves u is an achievement. To be loved by someone whom u
love is LIFE!

• U r the reason I wake up in the morning, u r the reason I find a way
to smile, u r the person who can change everything around when it's
going bad. Luv U

• Love ur life coz life is a long journey to go. Life is a game yet to
be played more. Life is a question yet to be answered more. Life is a
challenge yet to be faced more. So live ur life as long as u can. Every
moment is lovable in life.

• Luv is what I see in ur smile. Luv is what I feel in every touch u
give. Luv is what I hear in every word u say. Luv is what we share
everyday. Luv U!

No comments:

Post a Comment