Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Seasonal Thinking

Seasonal Thinking

How a Son/Daughter thinks of His/Her Dad at Different times:


At 4 Years
My daddy is great.

At 6 Years
My daddy knows everybody.

At 10 Years
My daddy is good but is short tempered

At 12 Years
My daddy was very nice to me when I was young .

At 14 Years
My daddy is getting fastidious.

At 16 Years
My daddy is not in line with the current times.

At 18 Years
My daddy is becoming increasingly cranky.

At 20 Years
Oh! Its becoming difficult to tolerate daddy. Wonder how Mother puts up with
him.

At 25 Years
Daddy is objecting to everything.

At 30 Years
It's becoming difficult to manage my son. I was so scared of my father when
I was young.

At 40 Years
Daddy brought me up with so much discipline. Even I should do the same.

At 45 Years
I am baffled as to how my daddy brought us up.

At 50 Years
My daddy faced so many hardships to bring us up. I am unable to manage a
single son.

At 55 Years
My daddy was so far sighted and planned so many things for us. He is one of
his kind and unique.

At 60 Years
My daddy is great.



NOW AS PER OUR TEJBIR DEAR:


these are definitely a son's thoughts
the girl's thoughts could be:

At 4 Years
My daddy is great.

At 6 Years
My daddy knows everybody.

At 10 Years
My daddy is good

At 12 Years
WOW! My daddy raised my pocket money without asking.

At 14 Years
Hey my dad permitted me to go on school trip to darjling.

At 16 Years
My daddy likes my choice but will be like my BF?.

At 18 Years
My daddy is so good, he approved my boyfriend.

At 20 Years
Daddy has married me off in a great style

At 25 Years
My daddy if so handsome even now and look at my hubby

At 30 Years
I have kept intact all that daddy gave me on my marriage

At 40 Years
my hubby broke today the vase that daddy gave me on my marriage.

At 45 Years
my daddy was so good to me and see my hubby, he does not know how to rear children

At 50 Years
i should have asked dad if he had a better choice for a hubby for me

At 55 Years
this is dad's fav dish

At 60 Years
My daddy is greatest.

No comments:

Post a Comment